Reviews Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One

Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Wireless Compact & Stylish Photo All-In-One
All new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints "Auto Photo Fix II" automatically adjusts and corrects your photos Collect, combine and edit multiple web pages to print your own layout using "Easy-WebPrint EX"  The ChromaLife100+ system gives you beautiful and long-lasting photos Features pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text

??-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save Price Buy Now

? ???



List Price:$79.99
Price:$58.00 & this item ships for FREE
You Save:$21.99 (27%)
In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
??-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Product Description     

Built-in Wireless printing and scanning, a compact and stylish design with innovative features - meet the PIXMA MP495 Wireless Photo All-In-One. The MP495 brings high quality performance, ease of use and convenience together in one printer. You will also be able to continue your Wi-Fi photo printing with ease from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.

  Technical Details           

All new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured  "Auto Photo Fix II" automatically adjusts and corrects your photos Collect, combine and edit multiple web pages to print your own layout using "Easy-WebPrintEX"  The Chromalife 100+ system gives you beautiful and long lasting photos Features pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text 4800 x 12000 dpi Borderless 4 x 6 photo HD Movie Print Software Includes pack of PP201 Wireless Lan

For the first time in home photo printing you can print still photographs from your captured HD movies with extraordinary technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints!3 The MP495 delivers a 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 with Canon�s patented Hybrid Ink System. So, you�ll have a pigment black ink for crisp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5" x 11" all with outstanding quality. Auto Photo Fix II technology automatically analyzes and applies image correction, red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images.

For your scanning needs, Auto Document Fix automatically delivers advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction for text that�s easy to read, and pictures that maintain color tone and contrast. While Auto Scan Mode5 automatically recognizes the type of original you�re scanning, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings. Do you want to easily print from the web? Canon�s Easy-WebPrint EX6 software lets you clip, collect, and combine multiple web pages into your own layout and even add text.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?Customer Review
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
From the Amazon.com
??-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Six stars (if there was one) for Canon customer service
I got this printer from my son as a Christmas gift. I set it up on December 26th - it didn't work. Amazon had sent a defective unit. I was really frustrated. I figured it would be weeks before I had a working printer again. I emailed Canon explaining the situation. Usually a company tells you it'll be two or three business days before they reply. This was a holiday weekend,so I didn't expect much.
The next morning I checked my email. There was a rather lengthy email from Canon explaining the steps I should take to get the machine going. I had already done all that they had told me, but I did it again anyway - all to no avail. The printer still didn't work.
The representative also said that I was eligible for a warranty exchange, that they would pay shipping charges both ways. I emailed Canon back saying I wanted an exchange. Still I didn't expect much. Maybe in a month I would get a new printer.
Well,was I surprised. The next day I got another email from Canon telling me my new printer was on its way. They gave me a tracking number. On December 30th, I had my replacement printer. It took me literally two minutes to set up the wireless conection.
The printer is fast and relatively quiet. I am very happy with it.
At this time I cannot comment on ink usage or how the machine will perform over time. Perhaps I'll write an addendum to this review in six months.
This printer replaced an Epson cx-4400, which suddenly stopped working after two and a half years of light use. The Epson was slow, very noisy, and seemed to thirst for ink. It was not wireless which in itself is a big advantage my Canon has.
Overall I have to give this printer five stars partly based on the exceptional customer service I got.


�Read More Customer Reviews
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 komentar: On Reviews Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One

Posting Komentar

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom